Born and raised in Venice, Florida, Chad L. Gates has resided in Sarasota County all of his life. Admitted to the Florida Bar in 1993, Chad has devoted his career to assisting those who are in need of effective and timely solution to a wide range of legal issues. Chad’s practice focuses on the representation of buyers and sellers of residential and commercial real estate, closings, title insurance, business/corporate law, estate planning, probate and personal injury. He also advises clients on the structuring of complex real estate ventures and loans, and related business transactions.
As a Sarasota lawyer at our firm, he aims to equip the men and women he represents with a comprehensive understanding of their rights and options, starting with a confidential consultation. Our firm cannot imagine our legal team without Attorney Gates and his unwavering dedication. So many of our clients have benefited from his tenacity and genuine interest in the success of their cases. Chad and his wife, Jill, have two children and currently reside in Sarasota. In his free time, he enjoys golfing, fishing, boating and diving. He is also active in numerous local organizations and associations.
Have a legal matter that could benefit from Attorney Gates’ experience and diligence?
Call our office as soon as possible to discuss share the details of your case.
- Capital University of Law School, J.D. – 1993
- Ohio University, B.B.A. Finance (cum laude) – 1990
Professional Memberships and Involvement
- Sarasota County Bar Association
- Florida Bar Association
- Real Property, Probate and Trust Law Section – Florida Bar
Current Sarasota Community Involvement
- Sarasota Boys and Girls Club Foundation, Inc.
- The Tarr Charitable Family Foundation, Inc.
- The Tillie, Jennie & Harold Schwartz Foundation, Inc.
- The Rubin Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- The Harriet and Raymond Brush Charitable Foundation, Inc.
- The Betty and Marie Healy Family Foundation, Inc.